Search results

1. B

Need Help With Proper Inverter For Sump Pmp

Thanks for the advice but I think I'll just go ahead and buy the 12.5V 1500 watt inverter. It’s worth the 60.00 difference in price to have peace of mind that the larger converter can handle the pump. The countless hours I've spent researching is wearing on me, although by helping others it...
  2. B

I don't wish to spend 140.00 for the 12.5 amp inverter as opposed to 80.00 for the 9.2 amp unit since the elderly folks are on a tight budget. Still I don't want to buy the cheaper one if it will not work. I was able to download the spec sheet on the Little Giant pump. It shows 830 watts but...
  3. B

Thanks for the reply. I want to use the existing pump, the only 12V pumps I am able to find are marine bilge pumps and have plastic impellers that require a separate float switch. The Little Giant pump is heavy duty and does the job well. We're only talking about a 16ft square area here it...
  4. B

I need help in selected the proper Power Inverter for a sump pump battery backup. I’m doing this for some elderly family members that are incapable of setting the system up. Living in the Northeast we rarely have power failures and using the battery backup may never be needed unless...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks