Search results

1. ren451

Low Water Pressure Woes! Pumping city water up a hill

Does this mean that if I purchased the PK1AEPS from the supplier that I found, that it would not be covered under warranty?
  2. ren451

Valveman, I'm curious, why would my local plumber recommend a 3/4 hp pump rather than the 1 hp that you recommended? What are the benefits and drawbacks from using a larger pump? Sorry to hound you with all these rookie questions but I want to make sure I do it right the first time. Thanks!
  3. ren451

First of all, Thank you VAWellDriller, valveman and LLigetfa for the advice. I think I'm sold on the CSV system. Here's my shopping list so far: -Pump: Goulds J10S Shallow well pump for $425 including shipping. -Switch: SQUARE D Pressure Switch with Low Pressure Cut-Off 30/50 for $25 free...
  4. ren451

I'm liking the idea of the csv, but what would the "right" pump be? I'm not sure how to pick the right pump. I know that I don't want the same Home Improvement Store junk that I currently have. Who makes a 50/70 switch with a low cut off? The cut off is important because my public service...
  5. ren451

Unfortunately a pump at the bottom of the hill is not an option. The meter is not on my property. The water line actually passes through two other neighbors property before it gets to my property at the top of the hill. There is also no electrical available there. I've contacted the PSD that I...
  6. ren451

I've recently determined that I need to basically replace my entire water system due to a busted bladder tank and worn out leaky jet pump. I've replaced these components before but I just basically replaced them with exactly what was there when I bought my house. Before I replace the same system...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks