Search results

1. T

Copper and Green Stains

I have copper pipes, which leaves blueish-green stains around the drains and in the shower. Would this help with my problem? p3 international chemical free water conditioner.
  2. T

Main line clogging

Thank you for your reply, I greatly appreciate it. What would cause the installation of the pipe to change after 10 years living here, again we're on a slab.? Thinking back to when we had our tank emptied, there was a large clog caught right in the bend of the elbow dropping from the main...
  3. T

Main line clogging

How would one go about fixing the problem if its due to sloping and standing water, especially since we are on a slab?
  4. T

Main line clogging

Thank you for taking the time to respond! We are on a slab so seeing the pipes are impossible. Is it possible to still get a "belly" in it since we have a slab? Let's say the slope is off, shouldn't we have noticed this before living in the house for almost 10 years? If the slope is off...
  5. T

Main line clogging

First let me state that the issue I'm about to describe has happened twice in the past 3 months. We built the house that this issue is happening in a little over nine years ago. About a year ago we started noticing issues with our plumbing, an occasional smell coming from the sink, slow...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks