Search results

1. G

Hot/Cold Reversed; Kohler Shower Valve

Hot/Cold Aha! Success! When I answered that the valve stem could only be inserted one way in order for the screw holes to align, I was actually talking about the valve stem assembly. Based on Plumber1's comments, I took the faucet apart again for the 5th time. This time I realized that the...
  2. G

The shower knob has a Kohler plug button on it. The handle is in the style of Kohler's Centura line (about 20 years old). I do not know the actual manufacturer of the mixing value, except that it was obviously sold under the Kohler brand name. I had thought of rotating the stem 180 degrees...
  3. G

No, This is a mixing valve. Pull handle out to start water flow, push in to shut off. When handle is pulled out; by rotating handle left or right you change the mix of hot and cold water. The way the valve is now is dangerous. Turning in the labeled direction of colder water will...
  4. G

Moved into house with Kohler mixing valve in shower. Fixture is approximately 20 years old. This is a one handle mixing valve. Pull out to turn on water; clock wise for cold; counter clock wise for hot. Handle is pentagon shaped, clear plastic, with pentagon shaped screw cover. PROBLEM: The...
  5. G

Hot/Cold: Error Sorry. Posted to wrong forum by mistake. My error. GDM
  6. G

Moved into a house with Kohler mixing valve in shower. Plumbing is approximately 20 years old. This is a one handle mixing value. Pull out to turn on; clock wise for cold: counter clockwise for hot. Handle is pentagon shaped clear plastic with pentagon shaped screw cover in middle of knob...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks