Search results

1. tntent805

clack ws1 cs drain leak.

Has anyone had problems with the ws1 cs drain assy. Slightly leaking out of the outer retainer clip holes when its draining. Mine is slightly dripping out of the 2 outer holes where the red clip snaps into the holes. Checked the o ring and it looks fine and lubed with silicone. Also checked...
  2. tntent805

Navian flow sensors.

Does anyone have a good source for Navian NR-210A NG flow sensors ? Navian part # AASS9EXFS003C. We have found one source online which is out of Boston, but were in Calif. and hoping to find a dist. source closer to the west coast. We have had numerous flow sensors repeatedly go bad on...
  3. tntent805

Softener settings

Setting recommendations, My softener is a 2cf softener with Clack WS-1 CS and regular resin. Using morton solar salt. The controller is currently set to P14 which if I'm reading the manual correctly should give me BW = 8 Brine / Slow Rinse = 60 2nd BW = 6 Fast Rinse = 6 Day Override...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks