Search results

1. tntent805

clack ws1 cs drain leak.

Has anyone had problems with the ws1 cs drain assy. Slightly leaking out of the outer retainer clip holes when its draining. Mine is slightly dripping out of the 2 outer holes where the red clip snaps into the holes. Checked the o ring and it looks fine and lubed with silicone. Also checked...
  2. tntent805

Softener settings

Am I correct, in changing the hardness setting from 23 to 26, that only changes / effects the water after the next regeneration ?
  3. tntent805

Softener settings

K, but should I change hardness to 26 ?
  4. tntent805

Softener settings

If I change the hardness setting to 26, should the k, capacity be left at 45k, or does it need to be changed to 40k ?
  5. tntent805

Softener settings

System regenerated Last night unit went to 0 gal. remaining. After it went to zero, I used my Hatch 5B and it was blue without using any drops of solution. At 2:00 a.m. unit regenerated and I tested the hardness again. Today, it took one drop of solution to turn water tested blue. Settings...
  6. tntent805

Softener settings

reserve regeneration One more question, since this softener is a clack ws1 cs, 2 cf unit, I think u guys said it uses a variable reserve, at what point should I expect it to regenerate ? And how does the ws1 cs calculate the reserve. Tks Tntent
  7. tntent805

Navian flow sensors.

Does anyone have a good source for Navian NR-210A NG flow sensors ? Navian part # AASS9EXFS003C. We have found one source online which is out of Boston, but were in Calif. and hoping to find a dist. source closer to the west coast. We have had numerous flow sensors repeatedly go bad on...
  8. tntent805

Softener settings

Skip did offer, I just felt it would be better to get my questions answered in this forum. As such, I got both of your pointers & answers to many of my questions. I have learned allot from both of you. Additionally, I have been able to learn allot from other threads and posts both of you have...
  9. tntent805

Softener settings

Well, guess I probably wont be getting any more answers / help from Gary now. I'm just concerned that I added too much water to the brine tank. If I added too much extra water to the brine tank Is there an easy way to remove some of the brine water in order for it to fill to the proper amount...
  10. tntent805

Softener settings

System is a 2cf. Clack ws1 cs. with 18x33 brine tank. I had added some extra water to the brine tank after putting in fresh new salt, and think I may have added too much extra water to brine tank. Checked, no water leaking into tank when it shouldn't be and lines are tight.
  11. tntent805

Softener settings

Water level is about 20 " from the bottom of brine tank. What do I need to do to get the brine water closer to the proper level
  12. tntent805

Softener settings

Water level in the brine tank seems to be higher than it should be. It's at the bottom of the overflow float and stopped filling because of the overfloat safety valve. Shouldn't it be lower than that ?
  13. tntent805

Softener settings

Thank you for answering that question. I was hoping that was the case. I had accidentally toggled from softener to the filter setting and had changed a couple of the initial settings without meaning to before toggeling it back to softener mode. Out of couriousity, is there a way to reset the...
  14. tntent805

Softener settings

Please help, Anyone !
  15. tntent805

Softener settings

Sorry for not getting this. Think it must be all the meds. I am on after back surgery. All the meds. keep me pretty fuzzy headed. I keep getting lost in calculating the settings. I originally thought since the hardness level from the water district report listed hardness level Of 21.7, I...
  16. tntent805

Softener settings

Can anyone tell me if my way of understanding and math is correct. Am I correct in needing to change the capacity to 43k and change salt setting to 13 lbs. Or do I keep capacity at 45k ? ( unit is a 2 cf with standard resin and original settings were 64k & 9.5 lbs salt ). Or should I change...
  17. tntent805

Softener settings

Here is the numbers I came up with. 4*60= 240* 22= 5280*8 = 42240 rnd to 43k. 43000/3333 = 13.0 lbs. 43000/5280 =8 8*240 = 1920 gal. If my math is correct, after rounding up, I should change capacity to 43k and change salt dosage to 13lbs. My regeneration would be every 9 days. Is this...
  18. tntent805

Softener settings

Updated copy of Water quality report I have attached a clearer copy for Water Report from the water district for your review. After reviewing the report closer, I see in section table 4, " Detection of contaminants with a secondary drinking water standard, in the level detected row it...
  19. tntent805

Softener settings

Copy of Water report For your review, I Uploaded a better copy of the water report further down in this thread. If possible could you please review the report and let me know if there are any other adjustments to the softener that I should make. Tks. tntent.
  20. tntent805

Softener settings

Thats what I did. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't making the changes the wrong way in the program settings. Tks,
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks