Search results

1. cyruspinkney

Wiring Burnham Alliance Indirect to Burnham Alpine

Hey all, just prepping for my install and figuring out some of the wiring. Recap (seen here also) I am installing a wall-mount Burnham Alpine to a single zone (for now) and also installing a Burnham Alliance indirect to supply the home. The indirect is not wired as a zone, but it's own pump...
  2. cyruspinkney

Thoughts on low loss header

Hello all. Fine tuning my mock-up before construction and I'm curious to know the opinions on low-loss headers vs closely-spaced tees. If you have not read my previous posts, I am in the midst of putting together a mod/con setup for a modest home retrofit. I have decided on the bulk of my...
  3. cyruspinkney

calculating feed of head on monoflo

I am attempting to calculate my feet of head to decide whether or not I need to use a P/S system for my new boiler setup. I have never calculated it for a mono-flo type of piping layout. I am hoping some of you fine people could assist me in this. I have a single loop (for now) serving my...
  4. cyruspinkney

3D mock-up of system install

Hello all, it's me again. I know some of you are probably tired of hearing about my intentions instead of actions, but I am just about to do the install. I have designed my hopeful setup in a 3D modeling software to help me better visualize how it will all be put together and assist with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks