Search results

1. drei

Bad Odor Downstairs

Help! When the upstairs toilet/shower are used, the downstairs bathroom directly below it smells. The house is 14 years old and there hasn't been any construction. There is no septic tank here. There is a vent/fan for each bathroom. This is a new problem. The sewer smell isn't there...
  2. drei

Drake v. Ultimate

Which Matters Most? Thanks for the reply! I am still wondering if the fact that I can get a better two-piece (Drake) outweighs the benefits of a good one-piece (Ultimate). Long term, which is better? Any thoughts? Thanks!
  3. drei

Drake v. Ultimate

What an amazing website and forum! I thought the ability to research electronics on cnet was impressive but this hits home a little more! I am going to replace three horrible builder toilets (unfortunately AFTER some expensive overflow damage.) After reading this site I will be buying Toto...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks