Search results

1. MAD King

Dripping Valve on Water Heater

Hello community, On my water heater is a valve and it is dripping so that the tub under is already full. What is the valve for, why is it dripping and most important question, how can I fix it? Thank you for helping.
  2. MAD King

DUROCK Cement Board for Exterior Walls

Hello, can I use the cement boards for the exterior walls? I would like to replace the vinyl siding and the plywood underneath with the cement board. I read a little bit that it is possible, but not on how it is done right. Anyone with good advices? Thank you
  3. MAD King

Blank Pipe next to Pipe? Air chambers.

Hello, I am wondering why there are a separate pipes beside the pipes which go to the valves. I got that on every valve pipe in my whole house. What is the sense behind and do I need it? Thank you
  4. MAD King

Can't get it off

Hello, I am remodellng my bathroom and someone already replaced a pipe to the shower head with a compression fitting I have never seen before. I am trying to get it off but can't figure out how. Any help on this? Thank you
  5. MAD King

Metal Sheets on Studs

Hello, I am remodelling my bathromm and found some metalsheets sticking on the studs. I am wondering what is this for since it doesn't hold anything together. They are just placed on the studs. Thank you
  6. MAD King

1/4 HardieBacker Board for Walls?

Hello, I have a lot of the 1/4 HardieBacker Cement Board left from floor tiling. When I put two together, can I use that for walls too? Thank you
  7. MAD King

Soft Close Toilet Seat Hinges

Hello, does anyone know where I can buy them? Thank you
  8. MAD King

Blown-in Insulation into Existing Wall

Hello, My friend and I had a discussion if it would be also possible to insulate the interior and exterior walls with blown in insulation through the attice. Normally you drill holes into the walls in the rooms. Can holes be drilled into the walls from the attic too and fill it with...
  9. MAD King

Problem with Kitchen Faucet Sprayer

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I have a problem with my kitchen faucet sprayer. No water is coming out, so I thought the deverter is not not opening. I replaced the deverter. Same thing, no water coming out. When I take the deverter out, the sprayer works fine and at the same time water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks