Search results

1. tedn332

Tank acceptance Volume

Amtrol lists an 88 gal pressure tank with acceptance volume as 46 gal. They also list 119 gal tank with acceptance volume of 46 gal. The cost difference is around $300. I don't understand why acceptance volumes are the same but the tank volumes are different. Can someone explain this? Tks
  2. tedn332

Reliance Water heater age

Relliance 606 electric water heater serial #1136A004066. I googled this and it said serial would start with a letter. Another brand shows the 1136 would be 2011 and 36th week (september). Would this be right?
  3. tedn332

LP to NG change-over

I have a Reliance 501 model 530 gas water heater in a mobile home that we moved from the country into town. It is set for LP and we need to switch it to Nat gas. Detailed directions for changing it over are listed on the side of the heater, but we cannot find the orifices that they refer to. We...
  4. tedn332

working with pex

When I run pex through floor to kitchen sink, vanity or toilet, what is a neat way to trim out when it enters the cabinet. When coming through a wall I use a 5/8x3/8 comp fitting cut close to the wall on a copper stub-out. Should I do the same in a cabinet and use longer supply lines? Thanks...
  5. tedn332

pex crimp tools

I have the Zurn pex crimp tools (1/2 and 3/4) . Confused with the compatability charts - will these tools work with the Vanguard crimp rings and fittings? Thankyou, Ted
  6. tedn332

underground pex?

Can I tie in to the well pit with pex tubing to supply the house underground?
  7. tedn332

Vanguard HDPE tubing

Have a large roll of this tubing with markings "vanguard procore hdpe (cts - od) 200 psi @ 73 degrees ASTMD-2737" etc etc. Best I can tell from search is it is for potable water, cold only. Can't find any information about adapter fittings for this tubing to go to threaded fittings. Any help...
  8. tedn332

Priming Pump

Have a well approx 50' deep with a 1/2 hp jet pump. This pump was new 1 1/2 yrs ago. About six months ago we discontinued using this well and just yesterday tried to get it going again. I poured water into pump base until full and started pump, but no water. Took plug out and still full of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks