Search results

1. Shelly296

Bathroom group

I have a bathroom group that has a toilet, single lavatory, and combo tub shower. The shower drain is less than 5 feet from the lav. I am planning on running the shower and lav with a 2 inch drain and the toilet will be a three inch line. The lav will have a two inch vent running through the...
  2. Shelly296

Question about p-trap

I am running a new washer box. The original one had the water and drain on the wall. Since I have gutted the bathroom, I could install a new box, larger supply pipes, and proper 2 inch drain because that is the backside to the laundry area. When I drilled the hole for the drain line that goes...
  3. Shelly296

Water supply question, small cottage

Bought a foreclosure house that was not winterized properly, so I have no idea how well the water lines originally worked. What I am doing is running new pex to most of the fixtures. This is a 900 square foot cottage. Will have washer, one full bath, kitchen sink, dishwasher and fridge water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks