Search results

1. C

MY toilets & faucets are ALIVE & Mad! HELP

Just wanted to let you know that the pump in the well had a problem. When we pulled it up there was some rust and a small leak on a clamp. So we replaced the clamp and sautered a new peice of pipe in that area and the problem seems to be fixed. We thought that it would be the check valve when...
  2. C

Yes we are on a well but it is not shallow. Could this be caused by an outside leak under the ground from the well to the house? There is no water or any signs of leaking outside on the grass. How would we determine where a leak would be outside regarding the well? I mean could it be...
  3. C

Thanks Jim! But unfortunately that did not work. When I turned one of the faucets on after letting it run for quite awhile, it was actually spitting water forcefully out. It was actually kinda funny but I guess that what happens when your plumbing goes...you get kinda coo coo! Not sure about...
  4. C

OK so here it goes... I flushed the toilet the other day and it sounded like it was going to explode! gasping, banging, sputtering, LOUD whirling noises. After that, every toilet faucet, appliance in the house is doing it! Pipes are banging & I think that it is alive! It seems to be just the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks