Search results

1. rockcore

leaky stall shower

I should have mentioned that we had some construction work on the side of the house that the drain is on and all that action could have loosened things up as many of you suggest. Sounds like we are in for a bigger job than I was hoping for so we'll limp through the next couple of weeks and then...
  2. rockcore

leaky stall shower

I don't know that it is the shower drain that it is leaking but I figured that it is the most likely. I replaced the doors a few years ago and used silicone which still seems in good shape and I am not seeing water on the floor outside of the shower. You are right in that the shower pan does...
  3. rockcore

leaky stall shower

Hello I am a homeowner looking for some DIY advice on a leaky stall shower drain. I have owned this house for close to 20 years. I am relatively handy but plumbing is not my forte. The drain in the upstairs fiberglass shower recently started leaking. Tearing down the ceiling to get out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks