Search results

1. B

Basement Shower in Preparation for Full Bath Renovation

So if I understand correctly, you are saying the laundry sink needs to be vented up to the second floor, 42" above the floor or 6" above the overflow level of the second floor bath sink most likely? I am sure this is what the code requires, but could you explain the practical reasons? To...
  2. B

Excellent! I'd be surprised if anything was done right in this house. What is the correct coupling to use? Something like this:? http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/FERNCO-No-Hub-Coupling-2ZU22
  3. B

Hello, I am in the very early stages of planning for a renovation of my full bath on the second floor. To allow plenty of time to do the work , I plan on setting up a temporary shower in the basement. My question has two parts. First, I am curious to know if there are any questionable...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks