Search results

1. Jennifer Foshee

tub + shower + handheld valve

It seems like I ought to be able to run one output from the 3320 to the handheld (I have the drop elbow for it already, it's just not installed), then run the other into the bottom of some sort of T connector, with the T going into the tub spout and the top of the connector continuing on to the...
  2. Jennifer Foshee

Yeah, that was what the contractor recommended at first, but apparently my showerhead & arm is transgender -- the showerhead is male and the arm is female instead of the usual reverse setup, and he didn't have or think I could find a diverter attachment that would work. And I think it will look...
  3. Jennifer Foshee

Thanks, that looks like the Moen version of the Delta I linked to? Yes, if I can't get the tub spout diverter to work then that's probably what I'll go with.
  4. Jennifer Foshee

I just had a bathroom rebuilt, with a tub / shower + handheld; but the handheld is currently not installed because I apparently bought the wrong kind of valve to do all three. I bought a Moen #3320, but didn't realize "3 function" didn't actually mean "3 function". Not sure why I thought...
  5. Jennifer Foshee

shower trim compatibility question

Well, in case anyone comes looking with the same question, you can use the Pfister Universal kit (http://www.pfisterfaucets.com/Universal/Overview.aspx) -- but you have to improvise a little. Basically, the problem is the stem matches the Delta Monitor but the anchor tappings match the 600...
  6. Jennifer Foshee

I added the trim plate, plus another angle on the valve to show the bottom a little better. I think it maybe looks like a bit like the Delta 600 series?
  7. Jennifer Foshee

Hi all, So, I'm trying to replace my shower trim. I understand that the trim has to match the valve. Well, it turns out (unsurprisingly) I have some off brand builder grade valve, the Premier 118000 (http://www.premierfaucet.com/PDFs/118000Spec.pdf...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks