Search results

1. dvddiva

Vapor Barrier or Not

I now this question has been asked a thousand times, but it seems even on this site, some people say yes and some people say no. Here is my specific situation. I live in a cold climate ( Canada). My home was built in 1954 and has siding on the outside. I am going to put in a corner shower...
  2. dvddiva

Kohler Memoirs 12" toilet - 10" old toilet. Help ?

I purchased the Kohler K-10494 toilet. It is elongated and has comfort height. It is made for a 12" rough in, but the current toilet is a 10 " rough in. Can you tell me specifically what adapter I can use to make the necessary adjustment ? The Kohler spec sheet says the distance from the...
  3. dvddiva

Dumapan Panels for shower stall

I am going to put Dumapan panels inside my Maax ( Azure 34" x 42" ) corner stall. There will be no tiles anywhere in the bathroom. I simply want to paint the walls. Can anyone tell me if a special paint is required for a bathroom. Also there seems to be a debate as to what type of drywall...
  4. dvddiva

American Standard transfer or diverter valve?

Hi,I'm so-o-o confused!!! I wanted to install 3 lever handle tub and shower faucets. I found the trim kit for the Single handle on/off volume control. ( American Standard #555.700.002)It said that the rough in valve for this Is AS R701. I thought,buy two and I will have hot and cold sorted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks