Search results

1. DeltaDawn

Relocated well nearby now water has egg smell

Thanks. Another something to consider. I think I'm going to have her water tested first, hopefully by some unbiased water testing or environmental water place. Does such a thing exist? Would the testing reveal what your are offering as a possible contaminant, or rather that it is...
  2. DeltaDawn

where to test how reliabel I have found out a little more from our neighbor since my post. She never contacted the company that did the new well. Why? Beats me, and didn't want to badger her about that. She also told my husband they had it tested to see if it was safe to drink and...
  3. DeltaDawn

Wouldn't the neighbor still be skeptical about it (the old pump) being too close to our septic? How close is too close?
  4. DeltaDawn

About six years ago, we did a major addition to our house in Florida resulting in needing to add another septic. Neighbor behind us had a well on her property too close to where our second septic was being put. We asked neighbor if she would consider moving her existing well a little further...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks