Search results

1. Erick Smith

Terrible solution in my basement for washer. Recommendations?

It had worked in my case because my upstairs kitchen drain was backing up to this same lower level sink im having issues with now and when i poured that crap down the kitchen drain, the lower level sink eventually gurgled a few times then it finally drained. But I guess I could have a...
  2. Erick Smith

Im actually wondering if I even need the pump. The reason we did all this was because of the slight washup to the sink. Wondering if it's just clogged and a good cleanout would resolve all of this because a washer pump isnt nearly as strong as this pump.
  3. Erick Smith

Those smaller ones easy to find? Im afraid the previous plumber only had access to this monster locally.
  4. Erick Smith

So it could be as simple as a 1 1/4" lift rather than this beast? As well as ensuring a clean line? I had used some of that drain chemical stuff that sits in there and slowly eats away but Im guessing it only works on big stuff. Thanks!
  5. Erick Smith

No, the main line it on the other side, opposite of the bathroom on the other side of this wall.
  6. Erick Smith

Hi all! Nice forum!. I have a basement washer and dryer. The basement only has a 2" wasteline (1965 build) so I had a plumber in to find a workable solution because the previous homeowners simply put the washer drain into the sump well. Obviously not code or good for the environment.... So...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks