Search results

1. Jay Jay Ramirez

OK...another Noobie question...how much water should cause the well pump to cycle

CHecked pump tank pressure and it was a bit low (30-50 cutoffs...read about 18-19 psi refilled air to ~26-27 psi). Was wondering how much water should come out of a 20 gallon well pump tank to have pump cycle? Tank seems to hold pressure. Pressure at night is the pressure in the morning when not...
  2. Jay Jay Ramirez

Well system tank stooped question-pressure setting

Thanks for the quick reply....how do I know which switch I have? The pressure usually stays between 50 &60 psi i believe and the tank was precharged at 32 psi. I guess I should recharge to 32psi again? Thanks in advance
  3. Jay Jay Ramirez

Well system tank stooped question-pressure setting

Hi all, I wanted to check the pressure on my well system tank and I'm not sure about the pump settings. I'm new to well systems so be patient. Tank is a do it best model hw120 made in 2003. It stands about 30 inches tall. Roughly 1 ft in diameter. It was pressurized at 32 psi according to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks