Search results

1. Tricky Ricky

venting issue

got one more quick question...in this pic...what kind of tee should go here...
  2. Tricky Ricky

venting issue

makes sense....thks for the answers
  3. Tricky Ricky

venting issue

the basment bathroom (shower, sink, toilet ) will have its own stack...2 inch through the roof of the garage..nothing else will be piped on it, does that meet code...or once im in the garage should i expand to 3 inch? Im not touching the exsisting stacks. they are to hard to get at without...
  4. Tricky Ricky

venting issue

looking at it again...im going to run a 2 inch vent from the basement ..up three feet...over the bathroom which is about 6 ft..into the garage then up about 10 ft..then over about 3 ft and then up through the roof about 3 ft....does this meet venting codes and the horizontal allowences ?
  5. Tricky Ricky

venting issue

also, would a 2 inch vent be good for shower sink tiolet all the way to the roof or should i enlarge the vent to 3 ?
  6. Tricky Ricky

venting issue

so its against code to tie a vent into the stack at basement lvl with drains above....so i have to run a new stack to the second lvl above the other drains or a new vent to the roof. correct?
  7. Tricky Ricky

venting issue

hello, im installing a new bathroom in the basement and im looking for options to vent it, i have 2 stacks coming into the bsement but both have washrooms and other attached to them on the second story and first, is it code to vent to the outside at ground lvl...or do i have to run a new stack...
  8. Tricky Ricky

new bathroom wiring project

thks for the input guys....i broke down and got an election...lol....i want it done right and i just dont trust myself to do it right, thks for the replies...and my next project will have a bigger picture.. thks
  9. Tricky Ricky

new bathroom wiring project

hi..im putting in a new basment bathroom and need some help with the wiring..its a basic bathroom but im a sprinkler fitter not an electrician. here are two sketches of exsisting room and new bathroom.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks