Search results

1. flukmanji

Hot water doesn't drain.

Urghh! i am having the same problem....and it has only been two days since a complete new sink has been installed in my new bathroom. so definitely the pipes are not Clogged. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? it is definitely something to do with the trapped air or....Please advise how...
  2. flukmanji

Adding Fixed Showerhead to Kingston Brass Tub/Shower Faucet

thank you both Terry & hj for your responses. my concern is what type of 2-way transfer valve to purchase? is it to be installed separately on the wall or to be integrated within the faucet? if to be integrated within the faucet, then where to buy or which kind? unfortunately, i verified with...
  3. flukmanji

Adding Fixed Showerhead to Kingston Brass Tub/Shower Faucet

i want to add fixed Showerhead to this Tub filler/hand shower faucet . this tub faucet Model # KS266 has 2-way diverter(either to filler or hand shower) so now how do i add fixed shower head so that it works with the exising Hot & Cold valve. do i need to add an additional diverter if so how do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks