Search results

1. K

Question About Water Velocity

Little confused about this? Why does velocity not matter in that case? Also confused by this. At the same pressure, a smaller pipe would mean less volume and less velocity? Thanks for helping me out here guys! I am really trying to understand all this, so sorry if i seem dense...thanks...
  2. K

Ok, thanks guys. I guess i wasn't thinking about that quite right. How about if i'm running a sprinkler system on this? Need to calculate and keep the velocity down for that? I've actually been reading alot this evening, and it seems that velocity might be more of a concern on metallic...
  3. K

Ok, completely new here. Looking for a little info and help. I'm remodeling the two bathrooms in a house built in the early 50's. Completely redoing the water supply lines. My water supply is a well. I ran 1 1/4" pipe from the well about 175' to under the house (over kill i now realize)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks