Search results

1. K

Laundry Sink into Washer Drain Stand Pipe

This has been occupying a lot of my time... and I thank you all for your help so far! I am thinking of going back to my original plan to put a laundry sink closer to my washing machine. Not knowing much about plumbing, originally I was simply going to "T" into my washing machine stand pipe...
  2. K

Adding Laundry Sink... Help Needed

It is my fault for not knowing enough about plumbing... but this has turned into a massive headache. I never thought about venting the laundry sink p-trap. I think maybe the sink will just get returned and I'll learn to live without it. Are there any "tricks" to find out if that drain has a...
  3. K

By the way, they tell me that my furnace puts out about 5 gallons of condensate in 24 hours. That number shocks me!
  4. K

Hopefully some of you can give me some guidance... I am hoping to add a laundry sink to my utility/laundry room. Initially, I was going to "T" into my washer drain stack, but was told that isn't possible because of the siphoning of the p-trap and back-flow into the sink. Makes sense now...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks