Search results

1. Renovation Guru

HELP!!! I'm about to give up!! Need a 60x30 tub.

HJ is correct...that's a standard sized bathtub. But, why not go with an 18in deep unit and then use a comfort height toilet to offset the "look" factor, say 16-17 in high bowl. My tub is 32 in wide and almost 21 in high, but with the 17 in toilet and a taller tank it doesn't look silly at all...
  2. Renovation Guru

Replacing 1950s tub fixture -- advice on selection and installation

These units are made in China, but I've never had an issue with Danze products and consider them to be pretty good quality. This unit though, talks of water pressure issues.
  3. Renovation Guru

Replacing 1950s tub fixture -- advice on selection and installation

I personally have never installed a pressure-balance valve with a 3 handle configuration. I may not have installed as many as some plumbers, but have a high interest in all types/brands of fixtures, including high end. It's just my personal opinion, but I'd think the center valve on a 3 handle...
  4. Renovation Guru

Water Ridge faucets and Costco???

I personally have never owned a Water Ridge faucet, but have owned and installed many faucets by Danze. I have installed a couple of Water Ridge faucets and can say that I've never had a client call me with an issue. I had one issue with a Danze Parma tub/shower faucet and Danze sent out not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks