Search results

1. RandalG

Leaking Porcher Veneto

As an update for those interested I spoke to Porcher regarding my leak problem and they sent out a piston at no charge as my toilet is only a year and a half old which solved the problem.
  2. RandalG

Leaking Porcher Veneto

Thanks.I was more or less trying to get alittle feedback from someone that has some experience with this toilet.Being a homeowner I'm not familiar with this sort of thing. I can't tell which part I need.I suppose I could just get both but I was trying to save alittle $.One more thing I shut off...
  3. RandalG

Leaking Porcher Veneto

There is no flapper or chain like a standard toilet.There is a button on the top of the tank that pushes down on the flush valve.See the link below. Porcher Veneto
  4. RandalG

Leaking Porcher Veneto

I have the above toilet and the flush valve or gasket is leaking water into the bowl.The fill valve kicks on every few minutes.I put food coloring in the tank and can see it leaking into the bowl through the flush valve(I think).I took out the flush valve and it seems to be working properly.Also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks