Search results

1. Gilley7997

Fleck 5600SXT vs Fleck 7000SXT

Yeah, my order was one that was on hold for the 7000 issue. I did receive the unit last week. So I think the valves are being shipped again.
  2. Gilley7997

New Home - Looking for Water Treatment System Input

Thanks for that. That information helps a bit and makes the reducing the button size seem like the correct option in this case. Another clarification would this also be why while I was looking at the drain line, it actually ran clear for about 5 minutes, and then that is when the media started...
  3. Gilley7997

Yep just this Carbon Media Trouble...Still not sure if reducing the button is the correct fix or not...I guess we give it a shot.
  4. Gilley7997

Full port valves

If you want a good picture of what the bypasses look like take a look in this post. https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?50770-New-Home-Looking-for-Water-Treatment-System-Input&p=374581&viewfull=1#post374581 These are for the 7000's I just installed over the weekend. I also have the 3...
  5. Gilley7997

Fleck 7000SXT Carbon Filter - Extremely Loud Backwash & Rinse

Can someone clarify 'face down' as in should I be able to read the numbers on the button while it is still installed in the 90 Degree Elbow?
  6. Gilley7997

Wanted to give you guys a picture of what you helped purchase. Thanks for all the help now if we just get this drain line media issue resolved, I should be good to go. While I was snapping this picture, I checked the peak flow rate on the softener, the bathtub running must be capable of 12.4...
  7. Gilley7997

Well I was measuring to a 1 Gallon container that I previously hand measured one gallon into so I knew exactly where the fill line is. I guess the question is, is going down a size to the 5GPM button the correct answer?
  8. Gilley7997

Okay, I just measured the flow rate from the drain line with a gallon container. I gave it a 7 count to fill the gallon container, so that average's out to a little over 8.5 GPM I would guess. I called the public works department and asked them about water pressure and he new exactly where we...
  9. Gilley7997

Any thoughts on the above part numbers? The reason I ask about this, is the install is complete, along with running 7 electrical outlets in the unfinished area of the basement. When programming the units, I cycled them through all the cycles just to make sure nothing was leaking. While...
  10. Gilley7997

Planned Settings for Both Systems: Let me know if anyone sees anything that can be adjusted. This is based on Dittoheads suggestions, I just decreased the brine fill value a bit, Wanted to double check with everyone and remind how this system is currently oversized for our needs so please let...
  11. Gilley7997

Okay one more question. I pulled the DLFC on the softener head and noted the number 350 138 F on that and on the Filter Head 700 79 F. What do these mean? I'm writing up the settings I will use for each and will post those shortly. Thanks to everyone for all your help!
  12. Gilley7997

Okay I just got home, and I have these BLFC 2 parts in front of me...If I take the one off the valve and look inside it, it has the numbers 25, 613 and F. The one that was floating around in the box has the numbers 8, 123 and F? Trying to reconcile these number against the parts diagram isn't...
  13. Gilley7997

Thank you both for the reply. Ditto, I have been going over your suggestions for the softener settings and I think I understand them. The DLFC on your picture where would I actually find that information, I'm assuming this is something I'm supposed to verify. If I have an option which I...
  14. Gilley7997

Well folks, I have the parts here and ready for assembly, I have a call into to the sales person, but I wanted to check with you. I have the Backwashing Filter and the Water Softener both with 7000 valves and I unpacked all the parts to verify everything. I found that the water softener valve...
  15. Gilley7997

I just wanted to thank everyone for there help. I did end up purchasing a system, I will let everyone know how the install goes. This is what I ended up with: Fleck 7000SXT 64,000 system with the 18x33 Brine Tank and a Fleck 7000 Carbon Filter as well both are in a 12x48 tank So I guess the...
  16. Gilley7997

Thank you all for your input, and I'm trying to understand, when these systems list there specifications like this: System Specifications: Service Flow Rate: 9 GPM @ 15 psi drop Required Backwash Rate: 9 GPM Regeneration Type: Timer Initiated Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz...
  17. Gilley7997

I should have read more before I posted, so the larger ports on the 7000 will they actuallyy help that much considering the line feeding it will only be 3/4"?
  18. Gilley7997

I was wondering about this, I know some people say to do it, others don't. Is this really a requirement. Most of the places I have visited online I have not seen that gravel is added prior to the medium Is there a reason that we would be looking at the 7000 series rather than the 5600? Is...
  19. Gilley7997

I just wanted to double check some thoughts of mine after reading through the posts on here there seem to be many knowledgeable people on here. We just bought a new home that was just completed. When they built the home they put in a loop for the water softener, so that is a plus. They also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks