Search results

1. Aaron65

GE Gas 40 gallon hot water heater...not hot enough?

They were old when I moved in 8 years ago. Who knows??? Both showers have separate hot and cold valves, and little else that I can see in the system.
  2. Aaron65

Thanks for all the fast answers! The water pressure seems about the same as it's always been, but it's certainly a possibility that some crud got dislodged. I'm going to guess there's no anti-scald valves in the system...the shower valves are pretty old. It's certainly worth the effort to pull...
  3. Aaron65

My old State 40 gallon gas hot water heater started banging around recently, so I flushed it out...long story short, it was 15 years old and I replaced it, even though it worked great. I didn't want to come home to a mess. It was banging loud enough that I could hear it on the first floor from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks