Search results

1. SuperSewist

Please critique my bath & laundry DWV layout

Bath & Laundry Remodel #3, and my first on two floors. Both prior jobs a resounding success thanks to advice and guidance found here. I should get pix of the tile job up - - but I digress. #3. The bathroom is gutted, open, and ready for rebuild. Please see attached pic for reference. I...
  2. SuperSewist

FV75 fill pro Delta toilet fill valve operation

Good Morning Oh Venerable Dispensers of Plumbing Advice. a search on the forums yielded no match to <FV75> or <fill valve diaphragm>. My FV75 fill valve is not operating the way I think it should. I have installed many of these, they are the flat ones with a diaphragm. This one was purchased...
  3. SuperSewist

Need assistance with baxi luna operation

The company I bought my -- BAXI LUNA 301fi -- from in 2004, whom I believed was a reliable dealer, no longer sells or services this brand :( , and neither myself or (allegedly) my plumber (and installer of it) has been able to find tech support despite MUCH effort over the last six months. Not...
  4. SuperSewist

small waterproof doors?

I have a new crazy idea. Glass shower doors seal watertight, right? So if that method were used on a small door, say, like a cabinet door, that would be watertight also, right? Where I'm going with this is to build a cabinet/shelf that opens into the left (back) wall of an alcove tub...
  5. SuperSewist

Carol's Bath: from one popped tile to major makeover :D

It all started when a tile popped off from the wetwall of the tub enclosure - - - I hope this is the right forum in which to start this thread. Some background on me: love to tear things apart. putting them back together is a close second. not afraid to tear one more thing out, may as well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks