Search results

1. Momadoo

Water smells like soldering after softener install

Plumber came from the softener company and I showed him the filter and water from the filter. He confirmed it was flux...lots of it. Said he's been doing this for decades and never saw this happen before. They used a petroleum based flux and it has always flushed out with little problem. He...
  2. Momadoo

I still have the filter and the water from the filter with the flux in it. Not looking for a case, the company that installed the softener is a reputable company and the boys who did it were young. I really don't want to get them in trouble either. My concern is that the water is safe. Today...
  3. Momadoo

Yesterday I had someone come and install a water softener for me. I had had one before so this was a reinstall. They took out the old one and put the new one in and ran new pipe from the main to the system and out from the system, they also installed a Big Blue water filter between the main...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks