Search results

1. bishoptf

AquaPure Water softener (rebadged Clack)

I've not been on in quite some time when I was reading about replacing my softener and doing some bathroom remodels. Wife found water on the utility room floor, looks like the drain o-ring is leaking around the clip. The unit is 6-7 years old and so far I am unable to find a local dealer who...
  2. bishoptf

New toliets Ultramax II

I have a couple of other posts regarding my remodel and re-working my stack to accommodate the new toilets which required removing the sanitary t and a bunch more. My choice of toilet was 2 ultramax II's, I could not find a decent price locally and ended up going mail order. I was nervous...
  3. bishoptf

Back to back installations of toilets

Sweet, thanks terry, this only serves toilets, the other fixtures are coming in with different fixtures. I will go with the wye 1/8 bends. :)
  4. bishoptf

Thanks Reach yeah I understand what Toto recommends but I have also read on this board and others that the wye 1/8 is possible that it could create a "s" trap and the double fixture, ala double combo etc ( NOT SANITARY TEE, that is what I am removing), is the one you should use. Not sure how...
  5. bishoptf

I know this has been beat to death and I have asked before, but in the middle and discussing with my plumber which way we want to go. Toto calls out a double wye with 1/8 bends but I keep reading that in some cases it can cause s traps and the correct fitting would be a double fixture fitting...
  6. bishoptf

Back to Back Installation Opinions wanted

Here are some better pictures from below and above, the green shows the path of the pipe below. This one shows the 3x3x3x3x2x2sanitary cross with the 2 2" fittings, the 2 3 inchare the toilets, the green line is the toliet path in the next picture. Here is the picture from above in...
  7. bishoptf

Now that I have a better picture and have thought about it over the weekend, I understand how the lo heel is working, the only problem is I'm not sure if I could get one installed, I might be able to but I need to look some more. Would there be an issue if I drop both toilets below where the...
  8. bishoptf

Thanks for the quick reply, just trying to figure out how the lo heel would be plumbed ( any links to reference?). But if I replace the sanitary cross with the one that removes the other half and below that pipe the other toliet with a wye would that also work? Not sure if the pictures are...
  9. bishoptf

About to start 2 bathroom remodels, and would like to go with toto drakes, I have a good plumber that I work with but haven't talked the details out yet but the first thing he mentioned was the sanitary cross and to check and see if I had one and I do, currently its a 3x3x3x3x2x2 cross fixture...
  10. bishoptf

AquaPure CWS series softener

Its a WS1 not a WS1CS, here is a manual that I found online and it programs just like the manual states - http://www.branchwaterinc.net/V3115_WS1_1.25.pdf Here is the section I am referring to on pages 4 and 5 (table 2 and 3)- "When set up as a softener the backwash and rinse cycles...
  11. bishoptf

This is what I jotted down when it went through its cycle: Fill - 4:31min Pre ( I currently set it up this way I could change) - 120min countdown Backwash1 - 8min Brine - 60min Backwash2 - 8min Rinse 4min Fill - 5 sec It appears to be a WS1 and the programming follows the WS1 OEM manual...
  12. bishoptf

Its the model I mentioned in the first post, Aquapure CWS150ME, which is a 1.5CF although in a 10x44 tank, using a turbulator, its an all Clack setup. It has 5 buttons straight across, just doesnt give me any of the program options, appears to be an orginal WS1 that adjust the times based on...
  13. bishoptf

Just an update, finally got everything torn out and updated on friday, the drain hose took me awhile since I couldn't find anything that really would work with the correct diameter and in the end just used hard pvc for the drain line. One thing I want to update about the Aqua Pure "CWS" units...
  14. bishoptf

Thought I would post this as a follow up, I had ordered a Aquapure cws (cws150me to be exact) series softener and I picked it up on Friday. Thought I would post some of the details about the unit for others if they were thinking about going with the same unit. Still trying to verify a couple...
  15. bishoptf

Softener settings

This is what I have found - Our mineral tank offering in diameters may not be like other manufacturers of water treatment products, as we utilize a turbulator distributor tube with the mineral tank which does not require as much free board (space above the resin). This has been a standard our...
  16. bishoptf

Softener settings

So can you expand on why this is so I can better understand, just taking the information that is in the 3m manual. Here is the spec sheet - http://www.3mwater.com/media/catalog/product/pdfs/CWSSeriesSpecSheet.pdf
  17. bishoptf

Softener settings

Yeah I get that but have I done my math right and dies this look like a good starting point?
  18. bishoptf

Softener settings

I have done the math but I want to make sure that I am in the right neighborhood in setting my new unit up, so please let me know if there is anything that I should change...still getting my head wrapped around the dosage etc...Here are my particulars... 1.5 cuft setup w/ ws1 3/4" city...
  19. bishoptf

Opinions Clack or Fleck 5600sxt

Purchased a aquapure cws150me, which uses a clack ws1 control valve. Much better then the sears that I have been using for 20 years, lol....and its still running, although not efficiently...now I need to double check my math but will post that in another thread...
  20. bishoptf

Softener Connections

Thanks dittohead I found the falcons this afternoon, a little more expensive but they look like nice hoses and I ordered 2 of them for the clack, sounded like a small shop and they were very nice and were easy to deal with. Folks like that I enjoy doing business with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks