Search results

1. Kaitlyn Lee Sharp

3/8 inch shower arm?

While this is an old post, I wanted to share that you just need a bushing that screws on the arm and is 1/2” on the exterior. I ordered mine through Barclay Products. I’m disappointed at the insults hurled about. You can find me at The Plumbing Goddess or Custom Plumbing & Hardware.
  2. Kaitlyn Lee Sharp

Anyone familiar with Andre Collection faucets?

Hi - You're right. Andre has been around for years. We've sold them since the 80s. Never have had a problem - except with a finish issue and a handshower hose that came unraveled - both of which were replaced promptly by Andre. They, like so many other "boutique lines" as some call them...
  3. Kaitlyn Lee Sharp

Anyone familiar with Andre Collection faucets?

Hi - This is an OLD quote, but I wanted to get on record about Andre Collection. We have sold Andre since the 1980s and have had excellent experience with them. Andre, like many other manufacturers, including Sigma, Newport, Phylrich, etc. put their trim on valves from one of the very few...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks