Search results

1. Julian Benz

Possible new problems on recently manufactured Fleck 7000 valves

If Clack was still allowing sales through internet dealers, I would have probably gone that route. I was just not willing to spend the time or money to find a local Clack valve dealer which may or may not even be available in my area. As far as I am concerned, Fleck will resolve the problem...
  2. Julian Benz

Jamms, it is fairly easy to tell if your valve is defective. As I said in the first post, all I did was disconnect the brine line at the brine tank and place it in a bucket for a couple of hours when the control valve was in normal operation. In my case, the leak through the brine valve was...
  3. Julian Benz

I guess I was just unlucky. Hopefully not too many people will run into this problem. However, some customers may not notice the problem right away since the only indicator would be excessive salt usage or closely watching the water level in between regenerations. The water softener would...
  4. Julian Benz

Just wanted to contribute some new important information about recently manufactured Fleck 7000 control valves which may or may not be a widespread problem. I forget the manufacture date on my valve but I installed it about a month ago and the serial number indicated a fairly recent date. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks