Search results

1. MtnGoatjoe

Leaky Sillcock: Soldered or Threaded???

I've been reluctant to try and repair the sillcock myself since the handyman tried and failed. But I'm thinking I should try to repair it before I start tearing the wall appart. Thanks for the help!
  2. MtnGoatjoe

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, so please let me know if I'm not addressing your question. There isn't a sink, faucet, or bathroom inside the apartment anywhere near this outside sillcock. My guess is that the sillcock was installed before the garage was converted to an apartment...
  3. MtnGoatjoe

Hmmm. I had my doubts this would be easy. If this a frost free type, it couldn't be very long. Maybe 4 inches. The wall isn't thick enough to handle much more. The faucet has been there since before my mom bought the house, so at least 12 years. Have frost free sillcocks been around that long...
  4. MtnGoatjoe

I've heard you guys are the experts, so here I am. My mother has a leaky sillcock. It is protruding from the garage, but the garage was converted to an apartment and there is no access from the inside. She paid someone to fix it, but it started leaking again within a couple of months...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks