Search results

1. linedog

Size of the well filter?

A friend of mine was asking what size in microns would be good to use on a well as a filter? I don't have a well but I told him I know of a place I can ask and get the best answers. What's a good filter to use? Thanks. Chris.
  2. linedog

Grey water reuse?

We were looking at puting it in a new house we are building. So that way it could be plumbed from the start. Good question I don't know if it's legal or not.
  3. linedog

Grey water reuse?

My wife wants to start reusing our greywater from the bathroom sinks and showers. She wants to use this to flush the toilets, she saw a system on the web somewhere. Is it ok to use it and is it worth the trouble? Thanks and this is a great site I wish I found it sooner.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks