Search results

1. drowe

Dual Sink Drain Problem

Problem solved! Used the tapered gaskets with silcone paste; worked like a charm. Filled sinks with water and everything held including the papertowel that was 4 feet down the line. Snaked it out and everythings working. Thanks gentlemen for your leads.
  2. drowe

Dual Sink Drain Problem

Thanks all for your tips. LonnythePlumber, I'll give the tapered neophrene washers and teflon pipe paste a try. Jimbo, both sinks drain slow. When I dump water into the sink on the right water will push up through the trap in the left sink. I don't use this bathroom, so I don't know if it...
  3. drowe

Dual Sink Drain Problem

Thanks for the reply. Where was the trap or traps on the old vanity? There were two traps and were inside the vanity. Do you now have separate traps on each sink? Yes How do they come together into the drain? I extended the line and came off the line with a 90 degree T for the...
  4. drowe

Dual Sink Drain Problem

I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation. I replaced a dual sink vanity with two pedestal sinks. I cut the old PVC waste pipe that fed the two sinks in the old vanity and ran the new pipe so it came out of the wall directly behind each pedestal. After installing new sinks and testing the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks