Search results

1. fragment

New home with rough in

Does that mean I don't need a dry vent to the shower drain? Sorry, just trying to be explicit.
  2. fragment

New home with rough in

Thanks for the feedback. When I pour water down the sink, it all goes away so no under floor trap there. The main stack is just behind the wall to the right. I'd say five feet away. The shower drain pipe points toward the toilet drain. Seems like I should be good to go.
  3. fragment

New home with rough in

I bought a new home two years ago. The builder was going to finish the basement, and the house was already framed and roughed in with the concrete poured. Given that he was planning on finishing the basement, but I asked him not to; I assume the rough in is correct for the basement bathroom...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks