Search results

1. Gina

Toilets Bubbling and wont flush right

Hi Guys I rent my apartment. I have 2 bath rooms, both , toilets kept bubbling, then front bathroom toilet over flowed, I noticed when I plunged the toilet, water was flying out the bath room sink....The plumber came ask us if anything might have fell in the bowl I said no... He snaked...
  2. Gina

The Roller Is Free .....

Well thanks for all your Help.. I really mean that you guys have been so helpful. I got all the way to getting the bolts off and the water connection off and I chickened out and I called my plumber friend. He lifted up the toliet and use needle nose plyer and a flashlight and there it was ...
  3. Gina

Help, roller stuck in toilet... What to do..

UPDATE Help, roller stuck in toilet... What to do..UPDATE My 7 year old some how flushed our 6 or 7 inch wooden toilet paper roller down the toilet... When I flush the water goes down, but much slower and it doesnt get the good gulp at the end of the flush..... What can i do to try to get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks