Search results

1. Gina

Toilets Bubbling and wont flush right

HI Thanks for all your advice. Some plumber came today and they got a lot of roots out of the sewer line. And it smelled horrible. There is a big bg tree right in front of the house, right where the sewer line is. I was wondering, if your a plumber and you clean the sewer line/pipe in...
  2. Gina

Toilets Bubbling and wont flush right

Hi Guys I rent my apartment. I have 2 bath rooms, both , toilets kept bubbling, then front bathroom toilet over flowed, I noticed when I plunged the toilet, water was flying out the bath room sink....The plumber came ask us if anything might have fell in the bowl I said no... He snaked...
  3. Gina

Help, roller stuck in toilet... What to do..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well thanks for all your Help.. I really mean that you guys have been so helpful. I got all the way to getting the bolts off and the water connection off and I chickened out and I called my plumber friend...
  4. Gina

The Roller Is Free .....

Well thanks for all your Help.. I really mean that you guys have been so helpful. I got all the way to getting the bolts off and the water connection off and I chickened out and I called my plumber friend. He lifted up the toliet and use needle nose plyer and a flashlight and there it was ...
  5. Gina

Thanks terry, But this toliet is old. After i took off the fluid master, the water supplu pipe was disconnected. All is ready to lift toilet and i got nervous, so i called a friend who is a professional plumber and he is on his way over. I was hesitate to call him but , he's a great guy and said...
  6. Gina

Ho guys I am having a hell of a time getting the supply line disconnected. It is a solid pipe up to the tank. Do I just pull it once i have losses the plastic nut? Help?
  7. Gina

Carol Thanks for all your tips...I know my landlord doesnt have a plumber for this job she a little guy for small clogs.. But you are right, I will tell her first and ask her what she would like me to do. Ok who lives In Westchester , Ny and want to solve my problem and come over and...
  8. Gina

Ok thanks for all your help. I will be doing all this next saturday. Are the wax rings all the same size? Is the flange, the hole in the bathroom floor where the toilet sat on? You want me to plunge that a few times? Thanks guys, this should be a fun day ..LOL will let you al know how...
  9. Gina

Cass Sorry to be a pain, but what exactly am I doing. I am only tipping the toilet after i get the bolts off? Cass could you tell me excatly what I am doing, or give me a web site that show me what to do. Thanks Gina Oh can I do this my self with out the help of my sister...
  10. Gina

Cass I see your point, this is a one family house, converted into a legal two family. So It is only me and the landlord. Last time we had a clog , she called her own plumber, well he is a plumber for the city in which we live in and my landlord is friends with his wife. So he comes for...
  11. Gina

Why call the land lord? It was my childs fault, I take responsiblity. I will fix it. Unless because I rent she had the responsililty of keeping thing in shape eventhought my kid did it...... I think I am the only one willing to pay for my on mistake... any one out there a land lord...
  12. Gina

Thank you .. I have given up...... Here are my options..... My sister is coming soon, she good at stuff like this...... Can we handle this project by our selves. We would have to buy a ring sealer right.... And I am sure new bolts, as the other one look ugly........Is there a instruction...
  13. Gina

Ok If I am understanding right. The roller is still lodged in the toilet itself. So If I call a plumber in he will "Hopefully" with his skills get the roller out, using his auger. So I should stop trying myself...... I am just hoping the roller is still in the toilet itself... I have...
  14. Gina

Ok Guys I put in toilet paper and flushed went down to slow, I see paper kinda stay right in the back of toilte before it went down. Ok did it again and the water was much slower. Then I flushed with no paper in it and the water level rose to the top of the bowl , I thought it was...
  15. Gina

OMG I am so Scared to do this......... Will it affect both toilets..... SHOULD I GO DO IT NOW.. If it clogs what then..... Can I still use the other toilet? Or will that clog if the roller didnt get all the way out...... CASS Will it clog right away or will it have to have a built up of...
  16. Gina

Hi Guys This toilet is an older toilet and I can barley find the hole in the back where the roller should be... But I got wire and made a little hook and i tried and I treid with no luck. BUT NOW The Dare toilet flushed great... I am so scared I pushed it down.... The water is going...
  17. Gina

I am going to try a auger tomorrow. I am just afraid I will push it further down and then affect the rest of the houses plumbing. I am a renter and dont want to make things worse.... This is a all wooden roller no springs. They way the water takes to go down , I have a feeling it is so close...
  18. Gina

UPDATE Help, roller stuck in toilet... What to do..UPDATE My 7 year old some how flushed our 6 or 7 inch wooden toilet paper roller down the toilet... When I flush the water goes down, but much slower and it doesnt get the good gulp at the end of the flush..... What can i do to try to get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks