Search results

1. andyprius

Water leaking from under toilet

Toilet Leaking I had the same problem eccept in my case it was the water supply, I can only suggest, maybe a crack in the toilet?
  2. andyprius

Demand Water Heaters/ DWH/

I'm curious what you professional think: I have seen and used them in Europe where Point of Use (POU) was right where you were, a DWH for the kitchen, another for the bathroom, etc. They worked fine. They were controlled by the volume of H2O, you want it hotter, you decrease the flow slightly...
  3. andyprius

Shutting off street water main question?

I agree with Gary absolutely call the City, then you are not liable and they will show you, (or your wife).
  4. andyprius

On alignment of holes,I can't say, I have never seen a valve like that. The penetrating oil stays on the exterior portions of the piping and valve. There is no way the oil can reach the inner portion where the water is. The main thing is to leave it for awhile after the oil (overnight) and some...
  5. andyprius

The procedure for any frozen nut is to clean with steel brush at joint, soak a little penetrating oil on joint, let set for a while, tap gently with hammer on top to loosen frozen condition, use large wrench 6-12 inches. Never use a wrench extremely large as pipe can break. Then H2O everywhere...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks