Search results

1. Snyderman

Building a tannin filter

The sticker reads 04/1992 It's newer than I thought! The PO had paperwork from a rebuild in 2002. Seals, piston, and Brine injector assembly were replaced. He claims that he took it out of service in 2007 because of manganese issues. He replaced it with a Kinetico system. Would you...
  2. Snyderman

Building a tannin filter

Thanks for the advice. I am leaning toward installing a separate system for the tannins using the 2500, which upon further research, turns out to have a 3210 Metered Timer Assembly. Are you familiar with these valves? I could use some help setting this thing up properly, in terms of setting the...
  3. Snyderman

Building a tannin filter

Hello, I just joined the forum. I live in central MN. I have a shallow well that has 5 parts iron, 18 grains of hardness, PH - 7, and what has been described as "medium tannins" I have a Terminox brand Pyrolox filter that uses a chlorine injection system and a Fleet Farm water softener model...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks