Search results

1. efinley

Bad pump?

OK guys, you've helped me a bunch in figuring out what kind of system I need for my new well and storage tank. I'm nearly done trenching and wiring but in the mean time I've got wire and pipe running above ground as a temporary solution. The problem is that on Saturday after finally finishing...
  2. efinley

New system for storage tank

Hey guys, I'm driving myself nuts reading this forum trying to figure out the optimal way to put this system together... I'd really like to hear from the experts. :) I have a well that is going to feed a 2500 gallon tank which sits 100' from the house maybe 5' below it. I have a 30/50...
  3. efinley

new well setup

Hey guys, I've been lurking around this forum for a couple years on and off and finally have a question to ask (that the search function couldn't answer :)). I've recently had a well drilled and I'm trying to figure out the proper setup for it. The well is 400' deep with water at 75', 6"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks