Search results

1. Eurob

What Is the Best Porcelain Tile Thinset Mortar?

Quite few best mortars out there for your application , Ray . Ardex X77 Kerabond T & Keralastic To name some . Do not forget to complete it with an epoxy grout which can also give you best results .:)
  2. Eurob

Wire Mesh in Shower Pre-pan?

It will be a hard task , Vegas ......... even his blogspot is not getting updates . John will probably come back stronger than ever , but I do agree with the principles of his concerns ....... I had mine a while ago too , unanswered ......... in a way it is much better here , rather then having...
  3. Eurob

Small bathroom remodel..

This picture speaks for itself . I think your daughters could thank you for your patience in doing such a wonderful bathroom . The cat too!? LOL :oops:
  4. Eurob

Small bathroom remodel..

It does look perfect . I didn't know you have hidden talents.LOL Great job ! Again , it really looks great!!!:)
  5. Eurob

Small bathroom remodel..

Great tip there Vegas. I like the thinking -- experience -- behind it .:)
  6. Eurob

Small bathroom remodel..

Nice stuff -- piece -- you have there , Vegas . Could you share a pic of the piece installed with the surroundings ? I am sure the piece will complete the project in a beautiful way. :)
  7. Eurob

Something to Ponder...

Something to ponder...... Laticrete's list unmodified for their waterproof membrane 'cause it can successfully pass the 50 psi test . There are many factors -- not in a lab setting -- which can influence the outcome of an installation which is composed of many ( hundreds ) many (thousands )...
  8. Eurob

Something to Ponder...

Something to ponder...... If I understand you the right way , only after a lot of experience someone would successfully understand enough how to mix and match different products . It is very likely to recommend then ---- not to use ---- Noble's or Schluter's waterproofing membranes to DIY'ers...
  9. Eurob

Something to Ponder...

Something to ponder....... It is true , plumbing codes require flood test for 15minutes. John was going for 24hours -- the recommended time period from the waterproofing manufacturers -- . Then from the experiences -- membrane , workmanship or otherwise -- with flood testing on hands...
  10. Eurob

Something to Ponder...

Something to ponder ....... After few years of pushing his -- John Whipple's -- idea of what constitutes an important procedure in building a reliable long term use shower enclosure , it seems that all the manufacturers are including it now in theirs recommendations . Flood test the shower...
  11. Eurob

Moving a shower drain on plywood/mud subfloor

You don't even mention what product you are trying to have installed ..... must be quite easy to find the instruction manual for an IT SysAdmin. Talking with your GC about the differences in between steps could get you an understanding of what he is trying or going to do .
  12. Eurob

Trouble Shooting a Main Panel Tripping: Flood Damaged Suite

Is the main breaker located in the 200A panel or is a separate one ? Are there any floor plugs in the suite ? You have to check everything carefully .......... quite unusual to get the main tripped - going over the circuit breaker - , instead of the designated breaker if it is a localized...
  13. Eurob

Interesting material, layout, or design.

You are working on very cool projects , Vegas . :) Ready to see the wonder !
  14. Eurob

Tajima Chalk-Rite ......are they worth the money ?

I wasn't looking for giving up on big floors due to a crappy chalk line color ?! LOL
  15. Eurob

When big areas need to be gridded , I use chalk lines , John . Here is a test with some of the chalk colors I am using . Which one would you use ? Could you put them in order of preference ? 1. C 2.A Never. B Also , what would you call the color of the B line ?
  16. Eurob

Interesting material, layout, or design.

Beats the s___ out of what I am installing now .
  17. Eurob

I was considering myself a proud owner of the '' best '' chalk line tool -- 2 of them -- out there .....until recent events . I did consider 2 colors , black and red . Relying on info from the distributor , I did purchase the big refills bottles in both colors . The black is doing the job at...
  18. Eurob

Sunken Tub removal ??? How to

Keep investing more time in other things than posting -- doing it when I get a chance -- .
  19. Eurob

Sunken Tub removal ??? How to

Those small areas -- rooms -- are hard to get right -- flat , level -- with big size tiles . Looks like the tornado did help in getting the final adjustment and effort where it needs to be . :) Looking forward in seeing more pics of the master shower ( bathroom ) , especially a better view of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks