Search results

1. DIYJared

What is this?

Neighbor had a guess of a termite bait station. I believe he is right. https://www.diychatroom.com/attachments/sentricon-station-jpg.505418/
  2. DIYJared

What is this?

Interesting. Could be. This house has a ton of water problems in the crawlspace (backside of the garage). We’ve airway put in a French drain in the backyard and trenched the crawl and added a sump pump. Garage no longer floods but a lot of water is coming up through the garage cement/driveway...
  3. DIYJared

What is this?

@Weekend Handyman - No movement when I flushed the toilet. @James Henry - interestingly, the water had lowered once I came home. I used the hose to clean it out a bit more and then shop Vac’d out as much as possible. Probing down with a stick made it seem like there was only about 3more inches...
  4. DIYJared

What is this?

Good thought. I’ll see what I can find after work and report back.
  5. DIYJared

What is this?

Moved into our house about a year and a half ago and noticed this drain/clean out? In the driveway. Have no idea what it is for. garage Is below grade and crawlspace backs to it. When I Look in the crawlspace I see no pipes going in that direction. Neighbor doesn’t have one in his driveway...
  6. DIYJared

Bathroom fan vent diameter

Ah, cool...thanks! I see it now. Looks like you can use 4" (rigid) with a 80cfm fan, but only if it is 20' or less. Thanks again - appreciate the guidance...
  7. DIYJared

Bathroom fan vent diameter

Hi All, Been using this forum for a while and it has been very helpful! I'm remodeling our two bathrooms and had the plumbing inspection today (all good). One thing he did mention though was that the two bathroom fan exhaust vents were too small (4" flexible). He said Oregon code was 5"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks