Search results

1. possum

insulating recessed lights

can you insulate around recessed lights or will they over heat any info will be helpful and what kind of insulation should i use
  2. possum

lennox pulse g14Q3 wont start

sounds like it wants to start but nothing happens. The ignition box makes a click but seconds later clicks again seems to turn off. Then couple minutes later it try to cycle again. any suggestions?
  3. possum

pilot light wont stay light on furnace

thank you will do
  4. possum

pilot light wont stay light on furnace

pilot light wont stay light I think it is the thermocouple are all thermocouple the same our do I need a special one for each different furnace
  5. possum

french drain ????

how deep do i install french drains and what kind of pipe do I use does the holes in perforated pie face up or down
  6. possum

heat pump??

how can I tell if my furnace has a heat pump on it it says it is a forced air high efficient natural gas furnace but says nothing about a heat pump on it. It was installed in 2000
  7. possum

insulating around recessed lighting

I have recessed lights in the bulkhead of my kitchen I can fill the cold air dropping right out of them I checked in the attic above them and there was no insulation in the bulk head is it safe to insulate around them or could this cause fire?? thanks for the help
  8. possum

wierd hole found in basement??

the house had a new addition put on it5-6years before I bought the house witch included a new bath and kitchen I think there was a new sewer line ran because the main line from the second floor bath and laundry room ran into the stack that looks like it has been redirected to go towards the...
  9. possum

I have been watching it for 6 months through late summer to now and the level has not changed i can only fit my arm in the hole so i used a stiff peace of 10/3 wire to masure the depth it was about 6" full of water I check it during and after all the rain and snow storms and there is never no...
  10. possum

it makes my house stink some time there is no way to cap it the only opening i can see is a cracked out block at the bottum of the wall that leeds to the hole could i fill it with something? thanks for the reply.
  11. possum

I found a hole in my basement under a block wall. I shinned a light down into it and there was about 6" of water in it. The hole is about 24" round and I could see teracoto pipe running out of it. Is this the old sewer line?? I ran all sinks and flushed all the tollets repetedly and there was...
  12. possum

countertop price

I got a price instaled for37squareft laminat with double bowl stainless sink8" deep the guy told me $1424 for every thing. does this sound to costly
  13. possum

baseboard trim

before or after the carpet that is the question thank you
  14. possum

second floor laundry drain

Im putting second floor laundry room. What size does the drain need to be . Do I need a trap what kind how fare from opening should the trap be> thanks any help would be grate!!
  15. possum

cracked toilet flange

pvc 4" inside
  16. possum

cracked toilet flange

I was putting new toilet and I cracked the flange. the pipe is on the bottum floor and is concreted into the floor under till. Does it screw in or glue in. does anyone have any suggestions on what to do??
  17. possum

easy way to remove tape from trim & base boards

thanks for the tips. I think it is some sort of composite shit that looks like wood but I could be wrong.
  18. possum

easy way to remove tape from trim & base boards

i got tape on all my trim & base board and cant get it off anyone have any segestions on how to get it off easy??
  19. possum

pump kicks on dont kick off

where is the check valve and where is the feeder line?
  20. possum

pump kicks on dont kick off

my pump presure switch is20-40. It kicks on at 20psi but it wont pump past 38psi so it keeps on running. does any one have any ideas. I just put a new 20-40 swicth on it I thought that was the problem but it wasnt. please help!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks