Search results

1. flyboy718

Water in my house is Very Hot! What is wrong?!

Ok. I have a State Select 50 gallon electric water heater that is ten years old and as far as I know has never had anything done to it. We are the third owners. Model is: ES652DORTW What is causing the water to be so hot!? We just noticed it for the last few days. How do I fix it?
  2. flyboy718

Self-rimming Kohler sink help

Hi, I am installing a Kholer self-rimming sink. My vanity is tiled that the sink will sit on top of. Dry fitting the sink, the sink wiggles a little. What could I do to alleviate the wiggling? The directions only say to run a bead of sealant along the outisde filling the void between sink...
  3. flyboy718

How to refinish bathroom cabinetry?

Here is a plain jane dull boring flat linen cabinet in my bathroom that needs to be dressed up for the sale of our house. I was thinking of maybe using some veneer strips of some sort to create a design that would make them pop? Then I would like to finish up with an antique looking glaze or...
  4. flyboy718

Copper pipe problems

I am trying to install my new copper pipe and fittings for my new shower fixture. I had everything all joined together nice and pretty with 90* els, 1/2" couplings I was proud of myself, until I thought that I sweated everything real good. Went to turn the water on and it FREAKIN LEAKS! :mad...
  5. flyboy718

Installing shower faucet hardware

Hi, New to forum...I am remodeling my shower and have been getting awsome expert instruction from John Bridge's forum. I am going to purchase my shower faucet hardware and try to get it all in this weekend...I understand that the shower valve body comes with new faucet's? Am I going to need...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks