Search results

1. Z

PSE&G usage doubled the last two months

The breakers in my main electric panel are all good. I did check that box outside, it was poorly done so it isn't clear how to remove the cover but looking under it I can see two giant pull out fuses.
  2. Z

Thermostat is/was not in "auxiliary" mode or emergency mode. Compressor fan not running.
  3. Z

You're a god damned genius. The heat was on in the house but I touched the metal lines going into the air handler and they were ambient temp cold. I looked at the outside heat pump and it was not running. Man...I am pissed.
  4. Z

My apologies, I overlooked that... Yes, it is a heat pump. A Trane 14 SEER system installed in 2010. I measured the discharge air from the vents and after the HVAC cycled three times, the average reading 95 degrees Fahrenheit. My thermostat is a White Rogers and I do not see an option in the...
  5. Z

Hi Guys, Thanks for the replies. Just now I checked how fast that disc in my meter rotates around using the black line as a baseline. With lights and everything else plugged in with the exception of the two refrigerators, it took 54 seconds for the disc to rotate. The HVAC and water heater...
  6. Z

Hello, I came across this forum in a Google search for an explanation of how my PSE&G electric bill has sky rocketed. I'll start with September of 2011 vs 2012 thru January of 2012 vs 2013. The household changes for 2012 are, my in-laws stayed with us from September 26th through January 7th...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks