Search results

1. smiles33

Toilet for small orthodontic office?

I googled using the exact TOTO code and it looks like the Cotton White with CEFIONTECT Drake II (CST454CEFG-01) starts at $285 and it goes up significantly from there. My concern is that this thing is 90+ pounds and would be a hassle to return if damaged/chipped. So I'll try calling around...
  2. smiles33

The entire office building is 30+ years old (hence, the 30+ year old peach toilet!) and we are not doing any electrical, plumbing, wall, etc. renovations, just paint/carpet/furniture. DH initially considered a more significant remodel (moving walls and such), but he was told he would have to do...
  3. smiles33

Thanks for adding your thoughts, Terry. I know SF will have Toto dealers, as will the upscale cities on the Peninsula where folks regularly pay premium prices for "better products" but we are in a working class suburb an hour from SF and people here shop at Walmart/Home Depot/Lowes. I ordered...
  4. smiles33

Gardenwebbers directed me this way, as I need advice on a toilet for a small office. DH is doing a "light" renovation of his small orthodontic office (new paint, new flooring, and new counters). There is one bathroom set aside for patients (mostly kids, but I'm sure parents and adult patients...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks