Search results

1. Glenn_James

Softener before or after filters

As inadequate as the carbon filter should be, it works fine for us. We did not like the taste of the water coming out of the tap, but did like the water coming out of the refrigerator which has a replaceable filter in it. The whole house filter is at least as capable as the one in the fridge...
  2. Glenn_James

Yes, it's a replaceable carbon cartridge. It's a Home Master filter setup: https://www.amazon.com/Home-Master-HMF2SMGCC-Gradient-Catalytic/dp/B00N2941OW/ This is similar to what I have: https://www.amazon.com/Softener-Fleck-capacity-Complete-adapters/dp/B004GEFKN8/ It is supposed to have the...
  3. Glenn_James

TLDR: Will it cause a problem to have a softener before my whole house filters instead of after? We recently installed a whole house filter and a softener. We have very good city water with very low (7) hardness, but what the wife wants she gets. The filters are sediment and carbon to reduce...
  4. Glenn_James

Leaking Price Pfister 0X8 valve

My 2 month old 0X8 valve on my Price Pfister shower control leaks (out the tub spigot) about 1 drip a minute. I've done some web seaching and the PF site says to just change out some parts, but I was wondering if anyone else here has had experience fixing these leaks and could give me any words...
  5. Glenn_James

How do you clean Toto toilets?

With my CEFIONTECT Toto I received instructions to use a neutral (not acidic or basic) cleaner. Having in for just a few days I haven't figured out what to clean it with, but they were clear about not using anything that was acidic or basic. Glenn
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks