Search results

1. patrick2269

system Recommendations for well

he said some corrosion on the casing witch is letting iron build up on the casing walls but no holes in the casing
  2. patrick2269

I was told my Pump is at 200ft
  3. patrick2269

I don't know who drilled the well back in 99. but from my understanding from the guy i am talking to is that its a common problem and the county knows about it but does nothing to require the drillers to use anything different than steel. its really much up to the owner of the land to know about...
  4. patrick2269

I was not home when he came out the girl friend was here. so he called me over the phone and that is about what I got from what he was trying to explain my problem and solution over the phone. I will ask if he got any info off the pump. I have only been in the house 2 years and the pressure tank...
  5. patrick2269

You can, I can send more pictures if you want
  6. patrick2269

I had a well contractor come run a camera down the well. I have heavy iron buildup and its braking down the casing. Every time my pump turns on pulling all stuff of the walls causing my high Turbidity and the pieces of hard sediment are actually pieces of my casing breaking up. He said the water...
  7. patrick2269

I have been trying a 2.5x10 1micron filters they last about a week, by 2 weeks water pressure drops. I have even had a few filters get crushed after 2 weeks. I guess from the water pressure trying to go in a full filter. i just added in also a 4.5x10 with a 5micron the water is much better in...
  8. patrick2269

It's a mobile home so that's my space issue really no where to put stuff other that go outside
  9. patrick2269

LIfespeed I guess you are saying I need a new well because I don't have a place to put a storage tank
  10. patrick2269

casing size 6 5/8in all i know about the pump is its 220V on a 30amp breaker
  11. patrick2269

My results from water lab Coliform: Absent E.coli: Absent Iron bacteria: Absent sulfate bacteria: Absent Calcium: 3.2 mg/L Copper: 0.008 mg/L Iron: 1.310 mg/L Magnesium: 2.05 mg/L Manganese: 0.016 mg/L Silica: 18.6 mg/L Sodium: 3 mg/L Sulfate: 5.4 mg/L Zinc: 0.912 mg/L Hardness...
  12. patrick2269

dark red water

when I first moved in i had to replace all the faucet aerators and shower heads cause they where clogged(pics) It also leaves stains. I found a local water test lab I will try and Ill also try and post in the Softener forum.
  13. patrick2269

dark red water

I have dark red water looks like taking a mud bath. My main question is can this problem be fixed at the well? I had a guy come out and he says I need some fancy water system he was at $5,000+. Right now I have a 4.5x10 filter then to a 2.5x10 filter it helps clean the water up but you can still...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks