Search results

1. A

Running Wires in Conduit inside a wall

Does this apply to low voltage "smart wires" in a conduit, as well? Any source for how to calculating "de-rating" ?! Thank you
  2. A

C I wanted to thank everyone who has replied. Interesting thought! So, guess how many electric circuits I will likely need for the remodel and pull lines from the electric box to a small panel in the attic, so I will be ready when the time comes... Would I connect the circuits to the main...
  3. A

Here is the situation. I am in the middle of remodeling a bathroom on the upper floor of a split-foyer. It is right above the unfinished laundry, where the electric box is situated (the lower level is the basement and above the first floor is an unfinished attic). I have taken everything...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks